Corporate Training – “training at your office”
- Are you upgrading your company’s system?
- Have you started using Microsoft 365, or are you considering it?
- Do you feel your employees are not using their PCs to their maximum potential>
- Is your company aiming for the Investors in People (IiP) accreditation, or it is time to renew?
- Would you benefit from training online via Teams, Zoom or other media?
- Are you searching for a reliable training provider?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, contact ByteSize Training & Consultancy Ltd and we will contact you to discuss your requirements in detail.
ByteSize Training & Consultancy Ltd can provide your company with:
- Professional training and consultancy services.
- Training for your employees on either a one-to-one basis or in groups of up to 6 people.
- A trainer to train your in-house software.
- Online IT training.
- A Training Needs Analysis for you and your employees.
- Comprehensive training manuals or quick reference guides in PDF format.
- Course exercises and practice files.
What you need to provide:
- One PC per delegate.
- Appropriate software packages.
- A supportive training atmosphere, preferable away from the usual office environment.
- An LCD projector is useful (although one can be provided if necessary).
Select to open a full list of our available courses and outlines.